Happy Fall 2022!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our valued customers for their support and continued patronage. These past few years have been challenging with COVID and all the mayhem caused to our normal way of life due to the pandemic. It is only because of you that we have made it through and can look forward to the coming year with optimism.
As we move into fall and set goals for the new year, I would like to look back at our last year to some of our success and improvements so that we can provide the best experience for our customers.
Some of the Changes we made are:
- Full staff of team players that care about their work and their craftsmanship.
- Group of young talented guys hungry to learn, goal driven and dedicated to providing 100% every day.
- New service writers have created a workflow system to better evaluate vehicles, communicate with our customers and get vehicles back to their owners ASAP.
- New tools and software to help us work on all makes and models of vehicles.
- Extra Lighting in shop and of course portable swamp coolers for those 100 degree days.
- New A/C machine to perform service on the new 1234A systems and hybrid vehicles.
- Purchased property at our sister shop Paul’s Automotive located at 1922 0 street
Our Goals for 2023:
- Overall building improvement, teaming up with vendors to put on clinic for customers here at the shop to learn about the ins and outs of their vehicles.
- Excessive tech training to stay well up to date on all modern new technology in today’s modern vehicles.
- Continued involvement with downtown communities, sponsoring schools fundraisers and neighborhood associations and contributing to our Local causes
- Better ourselves to provide over and beyond customer service
Please feel free to reach out and let us know how we can be better. We're looking forward to 2023; we hope it'll be a great new year for you too!