CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-29T22:04:50+00:002011 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-29T22:04:50+00:00
- Performed diagnosis per customer concern MIL on, retrieved P0101 Mass air flow circuit out of range Performed inspection per DTC P0101 found erratic voltage to air flow sensor, scoped Mass air flow sensor multimeter measured 1.0 volts KOER at idle , 1.8 volts KOER at 2500 , voltage has glitches at 2000 rpms, ( voltage fluctuating ) voltage readings should be should be with out glitches, voltage and ground were present at this time, suspecting Mass air flow sensor failure. Unable to test drive vehicle, engine oil level is too low, highly recommend perform engine oil change to avoid engine damage or add engine oil to be able to test drive vehicle. Recommend replace Mass air flow sensor, air filter ,oil change and recheck engine performance.
- Replaced Mass air flow sensor per failure, test drove vehicle per several miles engine is running well at this time, DTC didn't come back on at this time,
- ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE BRAKE INSPECTION & TIRES ROTATION BASE ON TIRE CONDITION REMINDER LIGHT – RESET (If Equipped) MULTI-POINT INSPECTION
- MIDTOWN ELITE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION. 49 POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- CHECK & ADJUST SPARE TIRE CONDITION and PRESSURE.
- ACCESS AIR FILTER HOUSING REMOVE OLD AIR FILTER. CLEAN OUT HOUSING OF DEBRIS. INSTALL NEW FILTER. FASTEN HOUSING.
Brian W. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/28/2021