CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-25T22:02:29+00:002010 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-25T22:02:29+00:00
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- Performed diagnosis per customer concern MIL on, retrieved P0750 low / reverse solenoid circuit shift solenoid " A " P2503 charging system output low P0882 TCM power input low
- Performed HVAC inspection per customer concern, found HVAC system low on refrigerant, recovering 0.6 lbs of refrigerant, OE spec's should be 1.25 lbs. Recharge system at OE spec's retest HVAC system founding high pressure gauges readings KOER High side 480 psi, low side 84 psi, temperature inside 78*f, Suspecting HVAC expansion valve failure, recommend replace the expansion valve, recharge HVAC system at OE spec's and recheck. Replace the expansion valve, recharge HVAC system at OE spec's Test drove vehicle per several miles, pressure gauges readings are High side 160psi , low side 29 psi temperature inside 45* f – 49*f Temperature outside 88*f, HVAC system passed performance test. HVAC system seems to be ok at this time.
- Replace alternator assembly per internal failure short to ground, Retest charging system, multimeter measured 13.9 volts KOER, Charging system seems to be ok at this time.
- Replace solenoid pack assembly per failure low / reverse solenoid Performed drive test per several miles, transmission is shifting normal at this time , MIL didn't come back on and didn't retrieved any DTCs from PCM, at this time.
Larry M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/24/2020