CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-13T22:02:07+00:002007 Hyundai Santa Fe CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-13T22:02:07+00:00
- Performed diagnosis per customer concern Retrieved P0441 EVAP emissions system incorrect purge flow Performed test Voltage is present KOEO 11.5 volts PCM command on / off purge solenoid Purge solenoid failed performance test, stuck open Suggest replace purge solenoid and recheck
- MIDTOWN ELITE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION.
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- CHECK and ADJUST SPARE TIRE CONDITION and PRESSURE.
- Remove and replace purge solenoid. Cleared dtc's and performed test drive. Purge solenoid and evaporative emission components are performing as design at this time. Recommend customer to drive and monitor vehicle.
Norman M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/12/2019