- After repair cooling fan come on at 208*f Didn't found any other visible leak at this time. System seems to be ok at this time.
- CHECK & ADJUST SPARE TIRE CONDITION and PRESSURE.
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- MIDTOWN ELITE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION. 47 Point Inspection
- Performed diagnosis per customer concern engine overheating, Performed test per engine overheating found radiator level too low Water pump making noise ( timing belt replaced at 106800 miles ) Thermostat stuck closed upper radiator hose was at 224* f Lower radiator hose was at 112*f Radiator upper tank is seeping Radiator hoses are seeping Suggest replace timing belt kit Radiator Thermostat and gasket Upper / lower radiator hoses and recheck Performed battery test , test measure 65 cca out of 525 cca Battery terminals are corroded Suggest replace battery Replace battery terminals And test needs to be continue due DTCS are stored in the PCM Can't performed test due to battery condition and engine it's overheating.
- Replace battery
Alex L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/25/2019