- AUTOMOTIVE EXCELLENCE PREVENTATIVE – 33Point Inspection
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Left Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Upper,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – S,SE,SEL,In-Line4 Front of Engine
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – S,SE,SEL,In-Line4 Upper at Engine
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – S,SE,SEL,In-Line4,Automatic Trans Rear
- MOUNT AND BALANCE FOUR TIRE/WHEEL ASSEMBLIES.
- PERFORM ALL WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- SET TIRE PRESSURE TO MANUFACTURER'S SPECIFICATION
- Tech Notes: During our evaluation determined left front axle making noise when turning. Left and right upper control arm bushings torn motor mounts stretched or torn possible contributor of axle failure.
- Tire Disposal Fee
Tawnya M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/27/2021