- CHECK & ADJUST SPARE TIRE CONDITION and PRESSURE.
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- Performed diagnosis per customer concern engine running rough, found.. Spark plug and ignition coil out of place Spark plug chamber full of oil Ignition coil boots worn due to oil leaks in spark plug chamber Performed compression test ( pics attached ) Compression seems to be normal at this time, recommend Replace spark plugs, ignition coil #1, ignition coil boots, valve cover gasket, oil change, fuel induction system and recheck
- Performed transmission fluid exchange, test drove vehicle per several miles transmission shifting normal at this time.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Andrew M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/16/2020