- P0455 Evaporative emissions ( EVAP ) system large leak detected Performed diagnosis per DTC P0455 Visual inspection at fuel cap found, fuel cap loosened and intermittent leaking, it failed smoke test, After closing properly fuel cap retest system activated EVAP vent solenoid on / off system will be able too hold pressure EVAP vent solenoid pass functional test at this time, Didn't found any other leak on the system. Test evap system purge solenoid functionality test pass at this time , it does hold vacuum and voltage is present at this time Suggest replace OE fuel cap and retest EVAP system.
- ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE BRAKE INSPECTION and TIRES ROTATION BASE ON TIRE CONDITION REMINDER LIGHT – RESET (If Equipped) MULTI-POINT INSPECTION
- MIDTOWN ELITE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION.
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- CHECK and ADJUST SPARE TIRE CONDITION and PRESSURE.
Toni T. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2019