- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- HEATER HOSES – Remove & Replace – V8 One – [NOTE: Deduct .2 when used in conjunction with Radiator Hose(s) – R&R.]
- INSPECT RADIATOR AND COOLANT HOSES. PRESSURE TEST SYSTEM FOR FLUID LEAKS. CHECK FLUID LEVEL. PERFORM NECESSARY TESTS. TECH NOTES:performed inspection per customer concern, water leaks, found coolant reservoir tank empty, Pressurize cooling system at 18 psi , found a large leak from heater return hose at lower intake manifold side, Water pump seems to be ok at this time Thermostat housing is seeping Suggest replace heater hose and thermostat, thermostat gasket and recheck cooling system performance.
- MIDTOWN ELITE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION. 47 Point Inspection
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – V8 Lower Housing
Larry M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/15/2019