- ACCESS AIR FILTER HOUSING REMOVE OLD AIR FILTER. CLEAN OUT HOUSING OF DEBRIS. INSTALL NEW FILTER. FASTEN HOUSING.
- CHECK & ADJUST SPARE TIRE CONDITION and PRESSURE.
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- DRAIN OUT OLD COOLANT AND REPLACE WITH REQUIRED COOLANT TYPE AND AMOUNT.
- ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE BRAKE INSPECTION & TIRES ROTATION BASE ON TIRE CONDITION REMINDER LIGHT – RESET (If Equipped) MULTI-POINT INSPECTION
- MIDTOWN ELITE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION. 49 POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- MOUNT AND BALANCE FOUR TIRE/WHEEL ASSEMBLIES.
- Performed vehicle wheel alignment.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER
- REMOVE AND REPLACE FRONT AND REAR WIPER BLADES.
- Removed and replaced front brake pads and rotors. Bleed front and rear brake calipers ad replenish brake fluid. Performed test drive. Vehicle braking system operates as design.
- Removed and replaced rear shocks. Performed test drive. Vehicle rear shocks operate as design.
- SET TIRE PRESSURE TO MANUFACTURER'S SPECIFICATION
- TRANSMISSION FLUID DRAIN AND REFILL
- Verified customers concern. Raised vehicle in the air. Removed front brake calipers and noticed pads were metal to metal.
- Tire Disposal Fee
Edlira L. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/25/2021