- Performed diagnosis per customer concern MIL on, retrieved P0326 knock sensor 1 circuit range / performance B1 or single sensor. Performed test at the knock sensor, tapping on top of the engine knock sensor do not have any ac voltage change, performed visual inspection per possible poor connection, didn't found any visible problems at this time, measured voltage signal from PCM multimeter measured 1.6 volts suspecting Knock sensor failure, Recommend replace the knock sensor and recheck engine performance. Highly recommend perform Engine oil service, oil is on very poor condition.
- Replace the Knock sensor per failure, test drove vehicle per several miles engine is running well and do not retrieved any DTCs at this time.
- ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE BRAKE INSPECTION & TIRES ROTATION BASE ON TIRE CONDITION REMINDER LIGHT – RESET (If Equipped) MULTI-POINT INSPECTION
- MIDTOWN ELITE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION. 49 POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- CHECK & ADJUST SPARE TIRE CONDITION and PRESSURE.
- DISCONNECT BATTERY HOLD DOWN AND BATTERY CABLES. REMOVE BATTERY. CLEAN CONNECTIONS IF REQUIRED. INSTALL NEW BATTERY, ATTACH CABLES, TORQUE HOLD DOWN.
- CA State Battery Fee
- Perform front wheel alignment adjusted left and right front toe Left and right front camber out of spec Recommend left and right camber kit K100156 moog
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE.
- ACCESS AIR FILTER HOUSING REMOVE OLD AIR FILTER. CLEAN OUT HOUSING OF DEBRIS. INSTALL NEW FILTER. FASTEN HOUSING.
- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- Repair Tire
- INFLATE TIRES TO VEHICLE MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION.
Kelly L. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/10/2021