- BRAKE SYSTEM EVALUATION.
- PERFORM "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY" INSPECTION
- ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE BRAKE INSPECTION and TIRES ROTATION BASE ON TIRE CONDITION REMINDER LIGHT – RESET (If Equipped) MULTI-POINT INSPECTION
- MIDTOWN ELITE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION.
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- CHECK and ADJUST SPARE TIRE CONDITION and PRESSURE.
- Unable to duplicate customers concern. Performed multiple test drives. Performed visual inspection of steering system but detected no faults at this time. Recommend customer to drive and monitor steering if problem re occurs.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE FRONT AND REAR WIPER BLADES.
- MOUNT AND BALANCE FOUR TIRE/WHEEL ASSEMBLIES.
- SET TIRE PRESSURE TO MANUFACTURER'S SPECIFICATION
- PERFORM WHEEL ALIGNMENT.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- ACCESS AIR FILTER HOUSING REMOVE OLD AIR FILTER. CLEAN OUT HOUSING OF DEBRIS. INSTALL NEW FILTER. FASTEN HOUSING.
- TRANSMISSION FLUID EXCHANGE
- Removed and replaced cooling hoses. Pressured checked cooling for any leaks. Its good at this time. Verified cooling fan operates as design. Performed test drive and verified vehicle does not overheat. Cooling system is in good working order.
- HEATER HOSES – Remove and Replace – All
- INSTALL NEW BRAKE PADS and ROTORS. CLEAN and LUBE CALIPER HARDWARE. BLEED BRAKE SYSTEM. TEST DROVE VEHICLE.
- FRONT STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – Both
- REAR SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove and Replace – Both
- PARKING BRAKE – Adjustment – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R and I Center Console.]
Cindy D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/30/2019