- Performed diagnosis per customer concern MIL on, retrieved P0302 cylinder 2 misfire detected Performed inspection per DTC P0302 found ignition coil connector cylinder 1 and cylinder 3 Were damage, spark plug cylinder 2 broken, compression test measured 165 psi , Swap ignition coil cylinder 2 to cylinder 1 and engine misfire followed to cylinder 1 , recommend replace the spark plugs, ignition coil connectors cylinder 1 and 3 , ignition coil cylinder 2 , air filter, perform fuel induction system per maintenance and recheck engine performance.
- MIDTOWN ELITE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION. 49 POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- CHECK AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURE TO SPECIFICATIONS.
- CHECK & ADJUST SPARE TIRE CONDITION and PRESSURE.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- REMOVE AND REPLACE IGNITION COIL PIG TAIL AND CONNECTOR.
- ACCESS AIR FILTER HOUSING REMOVE OLD AIR FILTER. CLEAN OUT HOUSING OF DEBRIS. INSTALL NEW FILTER. FASTEN HOUSING.
- PERFORM FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN.
Brett L. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/17/2021